Thread: garmin GPS 12

Default garmin GPS 12

does anybody know where i might find a garmin gps 12? would consider good used one , plan on using for snow machine trip and it would not hard to make a aluminum mount for it.

I know where you can get a GPS 40, which is the same sized package, but tracks 8 sats instead of 12 (which is rather insiginificant). Or are you looking for the GPSMAP 12 with the internal mapping capability?
    Winter is Coming...

Go GeocacheAlaska!

Quote Originally Posted by JOAT View Post
    I know where you can get a GPS 40, which is the same sized package, but tracks 8 sats instead of 12 (which is rather insiginificant). Or are you looking for the GPSMAP 12 with the internal mapping capability?
    any one of the 12 series would be nice,if priced right

Default ebay

Saw one on Ebay, yesterday. It just said GPS 12, Garmin. So, you might check it out.

I have one like new in the box. It is the Garmin 12XL. The only difference over the 12 is it has cities listed and I think a couple other minor upgrades. I bought it for an elk hunt and then was sent overseas and it has been in the box since.
    I am currently in MN and will be headed back to Hawaii on the 11th of Dec. if you are interested let me know. Oh.....the GPS is at my house in Hawaii.

WWhunter

Default I have one if you're interested

I have a used one I'll consider selling to you if you're interested. Send me a PM and we can chat about it.