Thread: Thanks

Default Thanks

I, and I'm sure the rest of the members greatly appreciate you starting this NEW forum category. Looks like its offf to a good start

Many thanks!!!

Mike

Thumbs up The new cabin building forum!

Yes indeed, long anticipated, and finally it's here - this forum will be an instant pleaser! I am quite happy for it.

Gord

No thanks needed. Quite frankly, the thanks are coming from me to the rest of you. If not for your (constant) requests and suggestions, many of the features of the forums would not exist. The site grows and improves due to the contributions of the members.

Heck, I don't even understand half of the words being used when some of you fellas are talking construction, but I'm hoping to learn!

Default This site Rocks!

I was just thinking about mentioning this the other day. Guess I was just a bit late. I'm sure I am going to be hanging out here quite a bit in the near future!
    US Air Force - retired and Wildlife photographer

To follow my photography adventures check out my facebook page

Ya, ditto on the thanks! The timing is good for us as we are getting very close to our dream of remote cabin living.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

Thumbs up Same Here!

Agreed! Awsome Addition to the rest of the fine topic's found here! Now I dont have to just sit here and day dream of future remote cabin idea's while at work, I can now read and ask questions about them!!!!! SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!! I already know this forum will be one of my favorite.................... Thanks Again!
    Be safe, and enjoy your time outdoors!
    Mountain Man

"I'm not here for a long time! I'm here for a good time!!!!!!!!!!!"