Thread: Iticha M6

Default Iticha M6

Anyone have any info about these sweet little survival rifles? Im looking for a USGI manuel and feed back. Mine is in .22 hornet/410

Thanks

I've handled and shot them. Check the barrel length. Nuff sed.

Yep did and over minimun's

Cool! The ones I shot had pretty rough "triggers" for Hornet accuracy, but patterned nicely with 2 1/2 410's, especially #7 1/2's. I'd be hard pressed to head shoot a rabbit with the Hornet at 20 yards, but that's no prob with the 410 sitting right there, too. Lots of guys talk about keeping 410 slugs handy, but they're so puny, I'd rather use the Hornet for head shooting bigger stuff while saving my 410 space and weight "allocation" for birdshot.

Lots of these babies sitting quitely in the survival packs behind the seats of private planes here in Alaska.

Quote Originally Posted by ALASKAGUNHUNTER View Post
    Anyone have any info about these sweet little survival rifles? Im looking for a USGI manuel and feed back. Mine is in .22 hornet/410

Thanks
    I have two, one SS in a Hornet, one parkerized steel 22LR from Springfield Armory Inc, made by CZ. SS would have the owners manual.

Both pattern miserably with 3" 410's. Triggers are both gritty, but work well enough.

Interestingly, very early CZ models did no have a trigger guard, neither did the GI gun.

I confirm the 2 1/2 7 1/2 shot patterns nicley at 15 yds.

The Hornet I have likes to stick factory loads in the chamber

The GI models I have seen were rubber coated and are NFA guns. I have some GI Hornet ammo with FMJ bullets, shoot OK.
    Air Force listed a DODIC for a 90 grain Hornet Load as part of the self destruct bill for downed aircraft. Shoot stuff in the cockpit with it.

46 Gr SP blows up ground squirrels.

I also tried a pellet convertor using a modified Hornet cased, 22 pellets and a 410 shotshell primer. Inaccurate, if the pellet managed to come out of the barrel....and I bought a 22 hornet insert from Ace Dube, so now I have an over and under 22 Hornet, or a 22LR/22Hornet combo gun!!!

Oh..I cannot see the sights very well for rifle use any more...

SS used to sell soft cases, hard cases, scope mounts etc to trick them out a bit. The take down case works well for grabbing the gun and going.

Thanks!