Thread: Critiques

Default Critiques

David and the Mods, et al

Per your rules negative by-name comments are not allowed. I understand why--to keep the tone here civil--and I concur, but one of the reasons people come to AOD is to gather information about service providers, which is sometimes negative.

What I propose is a critique form much like the forum poll, which would allow members to rate a guide, air taxi, gunsmith etc etc using a standardized format.

If I may, I suggest the following as a start:

AOD Member’s Critique

AOD members can use this form to rate an outdoors related business or service provider

Name of Business:

Business Type:
    Guide/Outfitter[ ] Charter[ ] Transporter[ ] Lodge/Hotel[ ] Trip Planner/Broker[ ] Retailer[ ] Dealership[ ] Equipment Rental[ ] Fish/Game Processor[ ] Gunsmith[ ]
    Archery Shop[ ] Tackle Repair[ ] Other[ ] (Please specify) _______________________

How did you find this business? Referral, Yellow Pages, TV, Radio, Website, AOD, Other_____________________

Please rate the business or service provider in the following areas, and please justify poor ratings with fact-based comments in the space provided. Please remember that the forum rules apply here too (insert rules link).

Category............................ Superior--Very Good--Good--Fair--Poor
    First Impression/Initial Contact
    Courtesy/Politeness
    Product/Service Knowledge
    Helpfulness/Availability
    Timeliness/Accuracy
    Quality/Value

Comments:

Default Great

If you can get this pass your lawyers I think that this is a GREAT idea.

I like the idea of sharing that info and this seems like a workable way to do it.

I must have missed the small print at the bottom that says AOD does not necessarily express or support the same position/opinion as the poster. Or something to that degree. I like the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBighorn View Post
    I must have missed the small print at the bottom that says AOD does not necessarily express or support the same position/opinion as the poster. Or something to that degree. I like the idea.
    Yeah that too.