Thread: hunting partner

Default hunting partner

My most reliable hunting partner moved back down to the Lower 48 last fall, and it just isn't the same on my own....a lot more work for one thing. I'm 31 and hunt almost exclusively on foot. Anyone in the Fairbanks area who is willing to put in the effort to pack everything in and out on their back and spend a couple days packing meat if necessary, get in touch with me. I don't usually get the opportunity to go on big hunting trips, but I'm pretty successful with weekend or several-day hunts. I do a lot of bear hunting throughout the summer, as well as moose and caribou.

I would like to join up with someone slightly more experienced than me. I am 22, hunted moose twice but never saw a legal one, so never shot one. I have hunted all kinds of small game, and am no stranger to packing in and out, except with meat. However I do live in anchorage. If thats not a problem let me know.

well i guess your prbably more than slightly more experienced!

I live on Ft Wainwright, didn't get to hunt much last year due to work. I would really be interesred, I've earned my living, my whole adult life carrying a pack on my back.

Default Live in Fbks....

Sent you a PM.
    When all else fails...ask your old-man.

AKArcher

Exclamation perfect

Im a soldier stationed at fort wainwright,i make a living with a pack on my back so... im from Texas so i have outstanding deer,hog,small game,and coyote huntin experience. Being in the army would make weekend or day hunts perfect for me!!!

I've lived in Fairbanks for the past 10 years. MOst of my hunting buddies are gone due to uncle sam. I'd be interested in a possible partner. Drop me a line sometime.

dawn-dan@gci.net

Default Moose

Grandads 338
    I sent you a private message.
    Riverlover