Thread: New FFL

Default New FFL

I just received my FFL. My main purpose it to help out with the non-profit groups, but I was unaware that V.F Grace only sells to store fronts, which means I am out.

So can someone tell me where else I can purchase guns? I know of one in Reno, but then you have high shipping costs.

You'll generally have high shipping costs most of the time. I use two companies for 90% of my orders, Jerryssportcenter.com and they like shipping UPS. The other is Williams Shooters Supply; willshoot.com and they will ship USPS which helps hold the shipping cost down.

Good luck.

kingfisherktn

Default AK Business Licensure?

Why not spend $100 for a business license and set up a storefront at your house or other place of business (or dba)?

Where there's a will there's a way--America is GRAND!

Better yet, get a group of guys (or gals) together and do a group order--then you'd make a bit of the outlay for the FFL and business licensure spread out AND get a bunch of good deals!

BTW--how long did it take and how much hassle to obtain an FFL?

IceKing02

Like Kingfisher I purchase 90% of my guns and scopes, etc. from Jerryssportscenter.com, and have been very happy with their service.

I use Jerry's Sport Center - great service. Overnight shipping on pistols is a downer. Also have used CDNN Sports.