Thread: Chena kind os sunset

Default Chena kind os sunset

The sun was setting at the opposite end of this photo, but it still looked nice this way at 3:00 PM today.

And this one was taken on the road by the Flood Project:

the first one has potencial you should add some contrast (increase the shadows!) and add some saturation to make it pop a bit more, I'd also add a bit more pink tint, its also kinda a shame that its not entirely in focus..

The second one needs to be warmed up a bit and some contrast and saturation added, it illistrates why medium telephoto lenses are so great for landscapes, they allow you to pick a subject and isolate it, which seems to be a problem in this photo

Regards
    Patrick
    I choose to fly fish, not because its easy, but because its hard.

You are correct about the two photos. I need to work on both, plus a whole bunch of others I took yesterday. I just realized that the first picture is the wrong one. I took a few with the wide lens set on manual focus before realizing what was happening. The second photo was taken with the lens at 12mm, but I also took a couple at 24mm. I chose this one because I wanted the trees to the left and right of the photo, since the pink sky is just too small in the horizon.
    ------
    I have been having a problem with my Mac (it refuses to update the OS), and am in the process of reinstalling the OS on the internal and external drives. Once I solve the problem I can take care of the RAW photos with PhotoShop.

Nice photos, keep 'em coming.
    http://www.pbase.com/tull777

http://www.eddiefisherphoto.com/

"If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out. ....."Tight Lines & Best Fishes"