Thread: Belisle or duke conibeairs

Kenai pen, in summer. Matsu vally in winter

Default Belisle or duke conibeairs

Belisle or duke conibears. Dose anyone know what the diferance is i can buy duke 110 magnums for 3.50 per unit but the balisle is 7.50 has anyone used the duke. I would like to know the differance. I have used the belisle and they work great But for the price diff. the dukes might be a option???

While both are good traps I would look to buy some Victor or Sleepy Creek traps. I say that becouse they are made in the United States. The prices are real comparable.

Thanks for the reply.
    Dose anyone have a good place to order traps from thats reasonable and good to deal with?? I do have about 500 traps but most all of them are leg holds i have about 15 110s and about 25 330s but i would like to buy alot more.

Default dan is right

you cant beat a victor, however they will all do the same thing. dukes are cheap, you get what you pay for

Minnesota Trapline Supply is good place to deal with and they will ship flat rate.
    http://www.minntrapprod.com/

Default Good Prices

You might want to try Alaska Range Trapping Supply in Wasilla.
    There phone number 376-5873.

I bought 2 dozen 160's and 2 doz 120 duke's a few years back, the weld has broken by the revit on quite a few of them, ended up replaceing the triggers on the 120's because they did not work right also, I would not recomand them for the long term, I know their are diffrent ways to look at it, It takes fewer marten will pay for them, but their not a trap that you will still have to use down the road. I guess mine payed for themselfs, but many of them are pretty much worthless now.

Thanks everyone for your replys. I found a place called wiss miss enterprises she sold me 31 110 victors used but in perfect cond, and 11 new dukes for 148.00 that includes shipping from Indianna to Alaska. I will check out the dukes i have a great mig welder and will reweld as nessasary..
    thanks Lance Wasilla Ak

Late advice, but depending on what you are using them for the Belisles are the best conibear from the choices you posted. If you are not using them for tip ups, or pole sets then cheap ones will get you by. For otter, beaver, or dryland sets then Belisles are the way to go. For the most part Dukes are junk. Just my opinion.