Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Posting Moose Video, need help

Unhappy Posting Moose Video, need help

I have a clip of the moose I shot on the Koyukuk this year. The quality is not as good as the actual film. How do I post it so you guys can see it? I am so low tech! I also have a link to a better video of it my son-in-law did and I don't know how to post it either.

Default Desperate for Directions

Have your wife (my mom) cook up some Chicken Fried Steak (aka: Koyukuk Moose). Then pick up the phone and call your son in law (my husband). Invite him over for some dinner. While he's there, tell him you need help with your moose hunting video that you've made him watch 10,250 times since Sunday morning. Don't forget to tell him to bring his wife and their really LOUD children!
    I love you Dad!
    p.s. if he helps you with this, you owe me an overnight of babysitting for this great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Lori31 View Post
    Have your wife (my mom) cook up some Chicken Fried Steak (aka: Koyukuk Moose). Then pick up the phone and call your son in law (my husband). Invite him over for some dinner. While he's there, tell him you need help with your moose hunting video that you've made him watch 10,250 times since Sunday morning. Don't forget to tell him to bring his wife and their really LOUD children!
    I love you Dad!
    p.s. if he helps you with this, you owe me an overnight of babysitting for this great idea!

ROFLMAO! Good advice!
    US Air Force - retired and Wildlife photographer

To follow my photography adventures check out my facebook page

Sounds like he raised her right!!!
    Welcome Lori!

And let's see that video......
    Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Default Okay, how about that video!

Welcome to Outdoors Directory Lori! Way to apply the pressure!

Okay, .338, how about it? Now you've got our attention; where's the video?

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

Red face Moose meat

Ok daughter, I took the meat out. We need to post the video tonight. We have to give these guys something to watch over the winter months. I am either hunting or planning my next hunt. God Bless Alaska!

Default moose

Now that was to funny.

That was a great post Lori! Welcome to the board and post up that video .338mag!

Default A Little History...

"I am either hunting or planning my next hunt." ~.338 mag.
    We all thought by you watching that hunting video over and over again, that you were just Defining your Technique

Yes, Vance in AK my dad did "raise me right". He taught me about Jesus. My dad is an earthly example of my Heavenly Father. Much like my relationship with Jesus, I'll never be able to 'catch up' and repay my dad for all that he does! (Well, maybe someday when he's in diapers and living with us.) My dad also gave me an example of certain qualities that I'd look for in a spouse. (BIG emphasis on the 'certain qualities' !)

My husband is the 'other' son-in-law, not the one whom made the video, not the one who got to go on the Koyukuk moose hunt I am the daughter/wife who was in the hospital with meningitis. My husband took his vacation from his job on the North Slope an entire year ago to go on this hunt of a lifetime. My poor husband didn't get to go, because he changed his vacation to take care of his family. Thankfully, my parent's and my brother-in-law were still able to make the trip. Throughout this, God revealed to me, what I already knew about my spouse when I married him- his graciousness overwhelms me. It goes without saying that making my husband watch that video again and again has got to be considered as cruel and unusual punishment! Though, I'm not sure if being in the hospital for 5 days with the worst headache of my life was quite worth making sure that my husband didn't get to go on the "Hunt of a Lifetime"!
    ...Never underestimate what a woman will endure to ensure that her husband can't say that he's taken more game than her!

Dad- you better leave work early and start cooking!

Hey Lori.
    Your dad certainly did raise you right in more areas than juist hunting(I'm the pastor of a bible church here in Kenai)!!!!
    It also sounds like someone must have raised your hubby right (or your dad came along aftsr the fact & "schooled" him a bit). Sounds like someone I'd probably enjoy hunting with as do you.
    Maybe next year will be his year on the Koyukuk or the Lord will bless him with a nice one closer to home!
    Glad your feeling better.
    Vance in AK.

"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

What format is the clip? If it is in one of the normal formats like mpg, wmv, avi, it should be relatively easy to upload them to photobucket.com or webshots.com. Go to these sites and follow the directions. I like photobucket for individual items and webshots for multiple items in an album. I say relatively easyÖif you have high speed. Video files are huge unless they are of low quality and very short.

Here is one I have on photobucket

and one from webshots.

http://sports.webshots.com/video/302...39751215bhBEDU

If ya gots any problem with it you can post them here or send a PM.

Ed

Okay ... the other son-in-law comes to the rescue The one that went on the hunt.

A link to a 4 Meg version :

http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/b.../tinymoose.wmv

And a link to a 13 meg version, this one casn be set at 200% video size for a reasonable size to view

http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/b...ediummoose.wmv

You're all welcome!!!

Default Nice Video!!!

Nice video very fun to watch. Nice moose too!!!!

WOW! That was a good video. I liked it all. Thanks for sharing. Im glad the shooting and packing was easy for you guys, cause the rest of the trip sounded like a lot to deal with!

Very nice video, well done! Dandy moose to!

Just finished watching the video with my boys. They both loved it. My 3 y/o said "he made it dead" and my oldest (5) responded with "yeah he's deep dished!" Don't know where he got that but it made me laugh. Congrats on the great moose!

Breautiful moose & great video!!!!
    Vance in AK.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Lori31 View Post
    I love you Dad!

Good one!!
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

What a great video! Thanks for sharing it.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

Default Very nice!

Thanks for posting the video! Nicely done! I was thinking that the bank he came out on was a bit steep at first, and was worried he'd slide back into the river. But it looks like it worked out just fine.

Thanks for sharing it with us. Now... about that "chicken fried steak"...

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast