Thread: Sitka water taxi

Default Sitka water taxi

A while back I was seeking information on boat service out to a cabin North of Sitka on Dec. 5th. Someone had dropped a name of a guy in Sitka who was available to provide transport but I cannot recall the info. If you know of anyone in the area who has a boat and is willing to haul two guys plus gear, please let me know. Much appreciated.
    Gunup1

try Brian Jardine a-z sportfishing charters. Though I think he's out of town now. If you can gettem I'm sure he can get you to someone who can if he can't.

Quote Originally Posted by TradBow View Post
    try Brian Jardine a-z sportfishing charters. Though I think he's out of town now. If you can gettem I'm sure he can get you to someone who can if he can't.

That name sounded familiar, I think I had read about him in the newspaper a while back. I did a google search and found this article about him. I guess he has had a past illegally guiding folks.

Check it out (article starts on page 16):

http://www.dps.state.ak.us/pio/relea...y.20031126.pdf

Which cabin are you going too? PM me, if your being secretive.

Thanks CapnC!!!

Default Check Your Emails

I sent you a message with a contact that I know does this type of transporting out of Sitka. If he is no longer doing it - he can give you more possible contacts to help you out. Good luck.