Thread: 338WM 210 TSX pet loads

Default 338WM 210 TSX pet loads

Does anyone have any valid data (starting point and max loads) for loading some 210TSX's for my 338 WM? The powders I want to use are H4350 and RL 19. Its frustrating to like a certain bullet and yet have so little loading data available in any of the manuals. Thanks in advance.

Barnes Manuel data for X bullet 210 gr: H4350, 64.5, 2714 fps, max 69.5 2924 fps, RL19, 68, 2742 fps, max 73, 2944 fps. These are loads listed for X bullet, I also used them for starting data for TSX.
    ..."Tolerance is the virtue of a man without convictions." - G.K. Chesterton

I love the 210 TSX! I have it loaded with 72grns of Varget, set them .050 off the lands. Shoots a 7/8" group at 200yds, and blew right through a moose at 150yrds. Real easy to tune. I am stickin with them.

Kenai, AK

I just helped a buddy load some 210tsx's for his new Tikka and got outstanding results with H4350. We started a gain or so above the starting load data for the X bullet and worked up in half grain intervals. I don't remember exactly where we stopped, but I think it was 66.5. I can verify that after he gets back from Kodiak. We didn't get anywhere near max load and I know this load won't be terribly quick (something he didn't particularly care about), but the goups were incredible at 100yds. A nickle almost completely covered the three shot group. The charge a half grain lower and half grain higher gave pretty much the same level of accuracy, so figured we had hit a pretty good sweet spot.
    Oh, other components used were CCI 250 primers and Remington brass.