Thread: No Fog Ski Mask

Default No Fog Ski Mask

Am looking to buy, possibly, a couple of these masks for myself and wife when we get out and snowmachine. Does anyone have any ideas where I can purchase these? I've heard good things about them, but am sure there are pro's and con's as well. Don't want to go thru the expense of defogger's. Any pro's/con's on this product type? What do they usually sell for? I've checked ebay with no luck as well. I appreciate anyone's comments. Thankyou and have a great ride this year..!

Thumbs up They work great.

My whole family has them as do the other families we ride with. I feel they are the best thing on the market. We have snocross, modular, and full face helmets.

My buddies and I use them when highmarking and boondocking. We use them when easy family riding. I have used them in 40 degree weather to -35 degree weather. I've tried a lot of different items and nothing compared to the no-fog.

You're looking at about $35 to $45. We ordered ours online by going to different online sites. They are ugly, but you're married so who cares, right???

Spend the money and ride happy.

Good luck.

Somewhere between here and there.....

If it helps any, we sell them as well. We have a good stock right now but VF Grace hasn't been able to keep up with our demand. Mo_ak I hope you enjoy them! It was great visiting with you and your wife....hubby looks forward to meeting you too!

"In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

Default No Fog

For those who responded, thanks very much. The Huntress squared my wife and I away on the masks and will be testing them out this year. Thankyou "D". Happy Riding All!!