Thread: Any Kenai Indoor Archery Leagues?

Default Any Kenai Indoor Archery Leagues?

Are there any indoor archery leagues on the Peninsula or anywhere to shoot indoors?
    Marc Theiler

Hey Marc:

Yes, there's a few places to shoot indoors in the winter, etc. From what I understand, the Kenai Peninsula Archers Club is partnering with the Kenai Baptist Church, offering indoors shooting just behind their church at approx. Mile 12.5 of the Spur Hwy. There was an article about this in the Peninsula Clarion about 2 weeks ago.
    I believe the email and phone number below would be a good start to find out the particulars. Email Dave at: kenaipeninsulaarchers@yahoo.com
    Membership to join the club is $20 for individuals or $40 for a family. For more information, call Len Malmquist at 262-7375.

I also heard that the old "Bow Shop" location just off Poppy Lane had re-opened under the new name of Northern Lights Archery with a new owner. It's just across from the Borough maintenance building on the side road. You can call Randy about this at 398-1933 for store hours and shooting times.
    Straight shooting--------->

PS. I got a pair of Swarovski 15x56's. Tell the wife to put one under the tree for you!

Default Great news

Thanks for the posting! Are you in the Kenai area?
    I will be in contact with those folks the day I get back. I am heading back down to the lower 48 to do some more whitetail hunting and won't be back till the end of November.
    Good deal, as for the Swarovski's, I have the 10x42's and I love them, I really want the spotting scope, that will be the next big purchase. It never ends!

I want to buy some 3d targets, but the ones I want at Sportsman Warehouse are expensive. I want to buy one used from a very, very poor shooter.

Thanks for the posting!
    Marc Theiler

Marc: Sent you a PM.