Thread: New hunting tent.

Default New hunting tent.

I'm looking at a new tent the Eureka Assault Outfitter 4 tent. Does anybody have any experience with this tent? Also i'm looking for a tent that can handle any Moose hunting trip and that can also handle the extreme wind conditions of a Caribou hunt. Any info would be greatly appriciated, also what tent do you use for these conditions. Needs to be 4 person and somewhat a type of backpack tent.

Thanks again
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by batesdc View Post
    I'm looking at a new tent the Eureka Assault Outfitter 4 tent. Does anybody have any experience with this tent? Also i'm looking for a tent that can handle any Moose hunting trip and that can also handle the extreme wind conditions of a Caribou hunt. Any info would be greatly appriciated, also what tent do you use for these conditions. Needs to be 4 person and somewhat a type of backpack tent.

Thanks again
    Chris
    I bought one last year, I haven't stayed in it yet but my daughter and son-in-law have...they say it's great. They were down in Seward and they had rain and high winds and they said it stayed dry, didn't try to blow away etc.

Default hilleberg

Check out the Hilleberg tents. I have one and it is the best tent I've owned so far. Light weight and bomb proof. The Nallo 4 GT is a 4 man sized model and it has a big vestibule. Only weighs in at just over 6 lbs. They also make beefier tents as well. Kind of spendy, but well worth it.