Thread: Petersville 11/11

Default Petersville 11/11

I am heading to bed and probably won't get on before I leave tomorrow. I am leaving the valley about 0700 and can't wait to get my Mountain Cat out for the first time. If any one on the forum is around we will be in a white over gray F150 SuperCrew and a Green Silverado. Got my red MC and a couple of black/orange Summit 600 revs amongst others. Would be nice to put some faces with screen names! Full report when I get back and the digicam is charging as we speak! Hope to see some of you out there. Also need to find a reliable baby sitter as ours backed out so now the wife can't go, and she aint happy about it.

Default Petersville 11/12/07

I will be heading to Petersville on Sunday morning 11/12/07. I will be in a grey F350 with a pair of Polaris' and a white F250 following. Haven't been to Petersville before and hope I can even find it. If you see this before you leave e-mail me and maybe we can hook up? Leaving Palmer around 0700.

well how was the snow conditions? we're debating summit or cantwell/petersville this coming friday.

Default Peteville Report

Well there was snow! Too many poeple since that was about the only place to go. Trail was terrible and you got beat to death. Found a few fields way back that had a little powder to tear up. Watch out for open water and holes. May try again this weekend. Happy sledding!

so is the trail bad due to lack of snow? Is it rocky? or is it just washboard?

There are several creeks that cross the trail but nothing too bad. It is wahboard to the max more like the "whoops" on a supercross track, for 15 miles.

ic.

Well our summit plans might have changed. 2 guys are backing out already, I'm sure another will which leaves us with 3. We're up for trying new areas. Anyone wanna be a guide to get us in? It'd be friday and possibly sat.

things are up in the air though right now...I'm game for anything at this point......