Thread: Riding conditions/reports?

Default Riding conditions/reports?

Anybody go riding this past weekend? Heard that P-ville has some good snow(but don't know how far from parking lot) and that there is some okay snow on the back side of Hatcher's Pass in the Willow drainage. Can anyone give any details or eye witness reports? Thanks.

Default snow at peterville

parked just past roadhouse. snow on road got back 2-3 miles on raod 8 inch to 12 inchs . Got back to the bowls 3 feet and on the hill 3- 5 feet yes i said 5 feet. And heard it was snowing up there. Going on friday will post new, later

Thanks man! What everyone wants to hear ... will plan a trip up that way soon also.

Sustina valley NOAA report:
    Tonight...Snow...heaviest west of the parks highway with accumulation 6 to 10 inches. Up to 3 inches of accumulation elsewhere. Lows in the upper 20s except around 15 toward the park. East wind 10 to 15 mph.

Friday...Snow likely west of the parks highway with scattered snow showers elsewhere. Snow accumulation 2 to 4 inches west of the parks highway. Total snow accumulation 8 to 14 inches west of the parks highway. Highs in the mid 30s. East wind 10 to 15 mph.

Looks good for up to 14" by Tomorrow night! I am trying to get out tomorrow but I have alot to do since I am heading down to Soldotna Saturday to pick up my wifes "new" sled. 96 couger air cooled 2up under 500 miles on it barley a scratch. It will serve double duty as her toy and my hunting/work rig. she will be peeved if I head out without her which could make for a sour trip to the peninsula...