Thread: ATVERS check this thread...

Default ATVERS check this thread...

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...ad.php?t=20759

Would like to get a large turn out for this.

I'd definitly be interested. I'm good for a 3 day weekend. After May, I am usually open.

Question

Curt, is this still in the planning stages?
    Originally Posted by BIGBOB
    Estimate of time of death appears to be same day he died.

If we can do this in between or before the salmon runs we might be up for something like this.

Seems to me there's only a 50% chance of completing Day 1 with kids along. How many of you have driven from Flat Creek up to Horsepasture? The trail IS driving IN the Nelchina River which you would crisscross hundreds of times on the way up to Horsepasture. BigRigs have dug holes climbing out onto banks that are invisible because of the dirty water. The river goes up and down depending on how much rain is falling that day and it's almost always raining somewhere in there every day. July is a good time to run up that trail usually. I'm just saying

YES, THIS IS STILL A GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

God yes this is still a go, I am not backing out of this trip! I have run this area 9 differant months out of the year. I am very familier with this system and very comfertable for any type of group we get to go, I.E. Single, married, couples, kids, elderly, etc. I WILL BE A BABYSITTER TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN! This trip is NOT for me, thie trip is for YOU! I AM WILLING TO HELP IN ANY WAY TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN! Just looking to have a great time with great people. I have not forgot this trip, just been a little buissy with the robbery and stuff, lol, here is a run down of my life.

Oct- 07, my dad allmost died, so took care of him.

oct-07 Wife gets rear ended in wasilla and had medical issues from it, torn "miscuss in the knee" fighting insurance over it still.

Nov-07 House robbed of 61k worth, most was family hairloom stuff we will never be able to replace. Still fighting insurance.

Dec-07 Find out our dog has cancer, devistating to us. $2700.00 Later we belive they were able to remove all of it and she is expected to live another good 10yrs.

Jan-08 Wife losses her job due to the company going bankrupt, can it get worse??????

Jan-08 My truck gets hit by a plow up at our cabin parking lot, $2400.00 worth of damage and they claim they didnt hit it! ... Finally this week their insurance called and said get it fixed. Whew, thought I might have to go to court on that one.

Feb-08 Dog that had cancer blows her knee out, **^%$#@!@#$%$!!!!! $3200.00 to the vet to fix that one and the wife is still out of a job.

Feb-08 Fatherinlaw is showing bad signs of getting to the point of no return (79yrs) not going good there, praying he pulls through.

Feb- 08 I DREW A GOAT TAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLLY CRAP, SOMETHING GOOD HAPPEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few other smaller details but that is the jist of my life lately so been a little buissy, but there is NO WAY IN H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS AM I GOING TO MISS THE RIDE FOR AOD!

This is a go!!!!

Curt

Hang in there Curt ,There has to be a purpose in all that..
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Hang in there Curt ,There has to be a purpose in all that..
    Thank you Roger, I truely believe the same, just hope I'm right!

Only so much a man can take and I am right at that threshhold!

Peaks and valleys Curt. Been there, done that, actually still living it. I hope the best for yah, and hope to meet up with you this year in the once colored pan filled rolling hills of Eureka. Words can't describe how much I love the endless trails up in them hills. And there's no better guide for them hills than, the one and only, pakrat. Who else can go against the almighty GPS and still lead us back to the packing lot?

Are honda's allowed on this ride? Soon, that will be my only ride. It's snorkeled though.

dws, BigH, AkHunter45, akmud, Roger, AKDSLDOG, Blink, now that's an exciting campfire event. forAK??????????? I'll bring the beast light! I want to go, badly, but will know closer to the date, I'll even tow my meat wagon full of whosever gear if I am assisted up monument. I'm up for an adventure. This cabin fever is really getting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by AKDSLDOG View Post
    Only so much a man can take and I am right at that threshhold!
    If the Big Guy will bring you to it, he'll bring you through it. Hang in there.
    I refuse to tiptoe through life, only to arrive safely at death.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Thomas Jefferson

Good times and good people always help me when things look bleak, god speed and let's ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Water_Gremlin View Post
    dws, BigH, AkHunter45, akmud, Roger, AKDSLDOG, Blink, now that's an exciting campfire event.
    O' heck yeah! I wanna say somfin' to AkHunter45 at this camp fire too, uuhhummm! Go get me another beer! ..... Him and I have had some head butting here and at other sites, I am ready to shake his hand and toss a few back.

Life has it's way of dealing bad cards out every now and then but, bad cards in poker are not allways looser's! My head is held up high boy's, I may be a little wobbled but my legs are coming back and I am standing tall! Thing's will and are working themselves out, just takes time.

Curt

Quote Originally Posted by Water_Gremlin View Post
    Are honda's allowed on this ride? Soon, that will be my only ride. It's snorkeled though.
    I'm going to allow this just this one time and one time only!

Any idea on what week and in what month? July is about as far as I got for info. Who's gonna bring the fun stuff (guns and stuff )? Awesome riding up in Eureka.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Who's gonna bring the fun stuff (guns and stuff )?
    I always ride with my S&W 500 magnum.
    Originally Posted by BIGBOB
    Estimate of time of death appears to be same day he died.

Any idea on what week and in what month? July is about as far as I got for info. Who's gonna bring the fun stuff (guns and stuff )? Awesome riding up in Eureka.
    Just made the final list of details for this trip, look under the "GENERAL DISSCUSSIONS FORUM", all you need to know.

I'm most likely still in, but my wife who will be 8 months pregnant by July will not be able to make this one. Maybe I'll bring my son along and make it a "just the boys" trip for us.

The other 299,300,000 people can have it.

Noone has a more intimate understanding of, or deeper appreciation for freedom, than a soldier who has fought for it in a country where it does not exist.

I'll bring the Springfield XD .45 and plenty of ammo.

The other 299,300,000 people can have it.

Noone has a more intimate understanding of, or deeper appreciation for freedom, than a soldier who has fought for it in a country where it does not exist.

Yep, keep me in on this one. If the calendar is clear I am in.