Thread: scope for .17 mach II

Default scope for .17 mach II

I have been looking all over the internet to see if any company out there makes a scope for the .17 mach II. I saw one sight that said BSA makes a sweet .17 mach II, but when I checked the company website I could not find one listed. If anyone out there knows anything about this I would greatly appreciate it.

there is one in the glass counter at the sportsmans wharehouse in anch

Default scope

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for or not. But thought I would at least give it a shot.

Click here: DavesCatalog.com - Your Complete Online Guns / Firearms Parts and Accessories Source!

17 Mach II 2-7x32mm Adjustable ObjectiveBSA OPTICS
    Actual item may differ from image. Please check item description carefully!
    17 Mach II 2-7x32mm Adjustable Objective

I had that BSA sweet 17 on mine. (HMR) Got returned almost immediately. Would not focus at higher magnifications, and just didn't seem well built. I ended up spending much more and got a Nikon Buckmasters in Mil-dot and love it. But you wouldn't have to spend 300. There are some other quality scopes in the $125-200
    range, just not that BSA. And Cabelas makes a pine ridge for the .17's too. Didn't care much for that one either.
    You know you aren't really having fun until you ask yourself -how much is this going to cost me?

I have a leupold 2-7x28 on my Mach 2 and have been extremely pleased with it. I would recomend that scope for any rimefire.

If you can find a used Leupold 6X36 AO in top condition, they work winderfully well on rimfires.I've had one on an original T Bolt for years...perfect size and solution.