Thread: Hunting report 10/30

Default Hunting report 10/30

Well I started out in Sutton and did not see anything. The area had snow along with very strong wind.

So we headed to Maud rd. no snow but strong wind. I did mange to get a rabbit. We did not see a bird.

Last stop tried a new area. Jumped some ducks and saw 8 rabbits in an hour got 2 of them.. Tall thick grass made it hard to see them once they jumped. Again did not see on bird. This area wasn't an easy walk but worth the effort. Next time I go out I will wear water proof pants. I was soaked to the bone.
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Default hunt

Thanks for the report. Now come on and tell us your new spot shybust

Quote Originally Posted by skybust View Post
    Thanks for the report. Now come on and tell us your new spot shybust

I don't kiss and tell. Plus I could of been lucky. I will let you know in two weeks if that spot is still good.
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

jumped ducks and saw bunnies....hmm live in anchorage and started in Sutton sounds like you found a spot on the flats to me...now I will just check the satellite imagery for goofy bear in red suspenders stomping through high grass and I will have it. I love it when a plan comes together (insert evil villain laugh here)

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    jumped ducks and saw bunnies....hmm live in anchorage and started in Sutton sounds like you found a spot on the flats to me...now I will just check the satellite imagery for goofy bear in red suspenders stomping through high grass and I will have it. I love it when a plan comes together (insert evil villain laugh here)
    Maybe or I could of gone into Wasilla area? There are a few place there that have ponds back in the woods that i have seen ducks.
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK