5) Walk directly under multiple "KEEP OUT" signs on private property and proceed to set snares in the middle of a trail.
4) Drop a tree in the middle of a trail so you have a place to put a trail set.
3) Look for a place with lots of dog tracks in a residential neighborhood to start trapping (and make sure you never walk more than 100 feet from the roadway before setting traps)
2) Drive up and down someones driveway everyday for 2 weeks looking for places to trap.
and the #1 way to kill your trapping rights and give the Anti's a reason to hate you.....
1) Set Fox/Coyote snares 2 weeks before the season legally opens in your unit.
If this sounds like you, maybe you should consider the effect your actions have on the many ethical trappers out there. I am a sometimes trapper and the furthest thing from an anti, but this kind unethical trapping would make me align with the anti's if I wasnt a strong hunting/trapping advocate.
USE YOUR HEAD PEOPLE!!!!