Thread: Sweeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Sweeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered one as soon as I saw it, to carry in my atv box. I'll let you know what I think of them later

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...nsaw&noImage=0

What are the overall dimensions?

That is pretty cool. It would take up a lot less room than my Husky 359.

The other 299,300,000 people can have it.

Noone has a more intimate understanding of, or deeper appreciation for freedom, than a soldier who has fought for it in a country where it does not exist.

I've used a Ryobi 18 volt chain saw on a couple camping excursions into the boonies. I've not used it a lot, but when I did, it worked great. It lacks power to cut very fast, but it will get through a 10" log without much effort. I take a spare battery, but I've never actually needed it. It's a good lightweight alternative to a small gas saw if you only need it occasionally.

Hell yeah. Let us know how you like it once you get it and give it a test run.

I ordered one but they're all out and it's on backorder- 3-4 weeks. Only an 8" blade so it should be a great one for atv and camping use. I won't buy and carry a spare battery with it, I have a small inverter that plugs into my atv to recharge batteries. Run cooking oil for the blade lube and it can make short work of a moose

2003 220 Hewescraft Sea Runner 115 Yam'y, Soft Top "Schmidt Happens"

Default Used a saws-all

Just save your money and use a saws all if you already got one. Can get some pretty large blades on them and work great on moose as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska_Lanche View Post
    Just save your money and use a saws all if you already got one. Can get some pretty large blades on them and work great on moose as well.
    Yes the sawsall works great on the moose. But it sucks for trees, the blades catch, bind and bend too easy. The ryobi is bigger and cheaper than the cabelas, but those are the drawbacks, bigger and cheaper

Default Ryobi's great

We have been using the cordless Ryobi sawsall for a couple years now to take apart moose. It works pretty good, but the rib bones often snap and leave a sharp edge to deal with due to the saws reciprocating blade. Maybe the chainsaw blade would leave a smoother cut?!
    BK

Default Back order

If ya don't wanna wait, these guys have 18 in stock http://www.tylertool.com/blackanddecker48.html
    Ken

I'd rather have the orange one than the camo one! I'd set that camo one down and loose if for sure! I wonder how long a battery lasts. These might be great for cutting wood for the wood stove moose hunting.

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again