Thread: Left Handed Rugers

Default Left Handed Rugers

I personally called Ruger today and they told me the LH Hawkeye would be out within 90 days. Calibers ranged from 25-06 to the 375 Ruger but not the 338 WM.
    The lady I spoke with was not sure if they would be in SS or blued.
    Tennessee

That will be very good news when it happens. Maybe Ruger will be the first to get their head out of the ground and offer lefties in the same calibers as their righties. I've spent a lot of money over the last 30 years rebarreling rifles to get some of the same calibers righties can buy over the counter. I decided never again to buy a new gun and rebarrel, so if Ruger does bring the gun out in interesting calibers they'll be the first to see my money in a looooonggg time.

It's encouraging to hear that Ruger hasn't forgotten us lefties. It's awfully frustrating to go to a gun show or store and see rack after rack of interesting bolt action rifles, then discover that I get to chose from a couple (if any) left-handed models...usually in rifles I don't prefer or calibers I don't want or already have (times three). I'm always reminding myself that we only make up 7-10% of the population.

Did they mention if the Alaskan model would be introduced in the left handed flavor?