Thread: need a trapper/winter watch man

Default need a trapper/winter watch man

Looking for a trapper thats willing to hold down the fort in bristol bay,have a 20 yr long line that provides mass beaver,mink,some marten,lots of wolfs and fox and otter have an empty house and lots of traps.some work needed to make it plush trapper cabin.have 5 snowmachines that can be used.pm me if interisted

My hat is off to you for giving someone the opportunity.
    Science has a rich history of proving itself wrong.

Wow, If I were young and single again, I'd jump at the chance.
    Wasilla Real Estate News
    www.valleymarket.com

If only i knew anything about trapping I would go for it.

Default willing to train

Well this post was to free myself up to take a job else where,seeing this does not look like it is going to happen.so i would be willing to train /partner up,have two houses here and one is empty for a partner,could produce some large numbers of pelts.one needs to know all that goes with the commitment,such as will be in the bush,gas is 5.50 a gall,house would be heated by wood unless you got the doe to pay for oil(have oil heater)would be 50/50 split on all trapping expenses.will not charge for room and board.my freezers are full and will be adding,one will be expected to do common chores,such as hauling fire wood,this will not be a kick in the bucket,there are a few french bennies,such as may lead up to a paying summer time job for fishing and fall time guiding.best to call me or e through the website.

Have you tried posting on trapperman and the Alaska Trapping Forum? Check with the Ak. Trappers. Assoc, and South central chapter of ATA. Also might check with furbuyers, Joe Mattie and Bill Wivoda in Fbks. The guy who owns the Alaska Fur Exchange on Tudor in Anch. might help get the word out.
    I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
    I have less friends now!!

Thumbs up looks like i found someone

again thanks for all the replies looks like i found partner,just need the weather to start behaveing like winter.