Thread: You're killing us here

Default You're killing us here

I propose a General Discussion thread.

I'll be nicer, and so will everyone else... Or, I'll turn them over to the "antis" for a spanking.
    "...just because we didn't agree with you doesn't mean we didn't have good discussion. It just means you missed it." -JMG-

disregard.... I thought I was posting into a "New Forums" suggestion box. Though, there is some irony in the fact that I am writing into forum tips when not seeing the category.... I saw a subject.

So, I am going to cast my vote against Evelyn Wood because she failed me twice tonight.
    "...just because we didn't agree with you doesn't mean we didn't have good discussion. It just means you missed it." -JMG-

Talking Soggy...

You just love to see your name on this forum eh?

I think "soggy" likes to see himself in the headlines...LOL!

LOL .. thanks guys!

I wrote in to two inappropriate threads last night and I wasn't even drunk!

I saw a topic - then the first time I responded, asked them to move it to the recipe thread....which is where it was! PANTRY

The second error was reading a thread about "New Forums" which had been posted here... I thought, "New forums! Let's start a new and improved GD!" And, I started a new thread...

THEN I realized this was the "Tips Forum." Not the "New Forum" forum.

And, while I felt stupid, I also saw the humor in the error.

And so there I am (in the headlines) as an idiot.

Yes, this is what I look forward to.

Default Soggy,

it appears it's time for you to hit some mountains. Don't forget your weapon. lol

kingfisherktn

Quote Originally Posted by kingfisherktn View Post
    it appears it's time for you to hit some mountains. Don't forget your weapon. lol

kingfisherktn
    Nod.... yeah.

You think this was funny, I should of saved the voice mail "soggy" left me, OMG, TO FUNNY SOGGY, TO FUNNY!

Default Lol!!! Akdsldog!

I would have paid money to hear what Soggy Mountain sounds like! Probably the closest thing Alaska has to "Larry the Cable Guy!" or Slingblade...LOL!!!Saved & posted it to the fourm as an MP3 attachment...But yeah, Soggy's right! we need to open up the GD back again! I am going through WITHDRAWLS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gogoalie View Post
    I would have paid money to hear what Soggy Mountain sounds like! Probably the closest thing Alaska has to "Larry the Cable Guy!" or Slingblade...LOL!!!Saved & posted it to the fourm as an MP3 attachment...But yeah, Soggy's right! we need to open up the GD back again! I am going through WITHDRAWLS!!!

Goalie.. quit baiting me! It's not fair under the current state of the forums.

As an aside to this horrible GENERAL DISCUSSION in the wrong thread, I am making a recording, and, you will be able to hear me for a price.

Default I gotta lil bit of...

some Nacho chips left here soggy, hopin' you're into barterin' since you live in them Mountains... :P