Thread: "hunting" & Competeing Commercial Interest

Default "hunting" & Competeing Commercial Interest

I am "HUNTING' FOR A PUBLIC GROUP I COULD JOIN AND HOPING SOMEONE CAN "GUIDE" ME........is that legal?

THE QUESTION I HOPE GETS ANSWERED....

IS THERE A PUBLIC ORGANIZATION THAT REPRESENTS/ADVOCATES PROTECTING, ENHANCING AND CO-OPERATIVE USE OF THE RESOURCE

WHOSE INFLUENCE IS NOT "CONFLICTED OUT" BY A SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP OF USERS?

IS AOC "conflicted out".........

WHAT ABOUT THE ALASKA CHAPTER OF "SPORTSMAN FOR FISH AND WILDLIFE".........

OR OTHERS?

When you find one Avalanche send me a PM and "guide" me to them. I might actually join such a group.
    "...just because we didn't agree with you doesn't mean we didn't have good discussion. It just means you missed it." -JMG-

Default AOC is outed?

SoggyMountain When you find one Avalanche send me a PM and "guide" me to them. I might actually join such a group.

So ala' Mark or Rod Arno.............SOoooooo what your saying is there are not any such public groups. Or were you saying........AOC and the Alaska Chapter of Sportsman for Fish and Wildlife are in fact influened by "special interest.

But ya; seriously if I find one OR start one I will let you know.

I've looked at Bushrat's group before... They're as close as anything to what I'd consider representing the broadest use with conservation in the goal as well.

But, this will turn into a general discussion.. let's save it for there.
    "...just because we didn't agree with you doesn't mean we didn't have good discussion. It just means you missed it." -JMG-

I am new to this stuff and I dont know how to get my original post or more specifically how to get the question over there..........so I am in agreement with that and will leave it up to you to "move" the discussion there?

and I studied that group yesterday as much as you can on a web site and thought..........yah maybe.

Thanks
    AVALANCHE

That would be bucking human nature, to have such an organization, now wouldn't it

There is always the Sierra Club...

The Sierra Club
    I choose to fly fish, not because its easy, but because its hard.