Thread: OK I give up

Default OK I give up

how in the world do you post a picture in the message

Default post pic

Just click on the little paperclip next to the smiley face, then brouse your computer for the file that you want and then up load. You maybe having trouble due to the file size because there is a limit and don't remember what that is but when you go into it you are told the max size.

That is the problem I am having are all of my photos are to large of a file I think any photo from a digital camera bought within the last two years would have the same problem. Is there a way to resize the file size of the photo?

Resize in an image editor program. Adobe Photoshop Elements is a good program to use and it's not too expensive. Generally you will want to save the smaller size with a different file name or in a different folder so the original doesn't get erased. You will probably still want the larger size for printing.

You want to make the smaller copy 800x600 pixels *or less*. I prefer to use a fairly small image size of only 500 pixels wide for posting, and use high JPG compression while saving the image, so it loads faster. Ignore the DPI setting, it's meaningless for this.

For a free program that will allow you to edit/resize/convert pictures try

http://www.xnview.com/

It has a "batch" convert tool which will allow you to resize a whole folder of photos...