Thread: Shoebuy.com LOWA Sheep Hunters on sale!

Default Shoebuy.com LOWA Sheep Hunters on sale!

Dont know if this has been covered here before or not, but I just went to their website to look for Lowa Sheep Hunters (I finally destroyed my other boots on this last hunt), right now they are 13% off and there is a 20% off online coupon you can use to knock the price down to ......................$221 shipped to your house!!! There are getting limited in sizes however,luckily I am blessed with 9.5 size feet so I was in luck.They also have free return shipping if they dont fit. Just thought I would pass this along.

If you would like the online discount,PM me and I will send you the code. I know somebody with the dividend needs some new boots

Tim
    If you can read this, thank a Teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a Soldier.

shoebuys.com is great. I bought the Lowa Civetta's (plastic mountaineering boots) from them this past summer. I got lucky and they happen to fit my feet, didn't have to ship them back. They were great on my sheep hunt this year. AlaskaCub was with me and he had the Lowa Sheep hunters. He really liked them.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

Default shoebuy & discounts

I used the same coupons awhile back to buy some Tibets just over 200, smokin' deal.

Got my boots in on Saturday............HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should have bought these things years ago.Comfortable from the get go,nice ankle support,awesome traction.Cant wait to try them out next year.

Tim
    If you can read this, thank a Teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a Soldier.

I like em a lot. My problem is that they are not really waterproof or my feet sweat so much that it doesn't matter. So far though they are my second favorite pair of boots ever.