Thread: prices of new ATV's

Default prices of new ATV's

Rather than call and drive all around, I thought I'd ask about how much ATV's sell for brand new. I'd like a rather big one, not super fast, 4x4, and I'm just looking for general pricing, like 4k-6k or something. I really have no idea now. I'd want a winch and other accessories, so maybe estimate that into the (generalized) price.
    Thanks!

4K would be a small one. 6K would be mid to big. 7K would be a big one. Winch is around $300-$400 depending on mounting kit and what size winch you want. There are many brands with many price ranges. It all depends what you are looking for. 350, 400, 500, 680 or 700? Honda, Polaris, Arctic Cat, Suzuki, Kawasaki and many more.

I'm gonna pick up a new 07 griz in either 350 or 400 and its gonna be about 5800. I was at polaris and they are selling some of last years ATP's for 4800. depends on what you want. this time of year you can find some good deals since they want to get rid of there inventory.

That's the info. I was looking for. I appreciate the responses, and now I have to focus in on what I'll get. Would Anchorage have the best deals in the state on ATV's?

Depends on what brand and model. I'd take my time and try and get the best deal possible.

As AKhunter said, it depends. Usually hatchers pass polaris dealership is usually hard to beat. I think eagle river yamaha is better than anchorage yamaha. Of course this in the SC region. Right now at the kawasaki dealership here in town, they have a prarie 360 for 5399. The salesman said he could knock 300 off. if it had IRS I woulda picked it up.

Default Alaska Power Sports

is where I bought my 2004 6x6. I paid $7,348 for it with winch (around $300), hotgrips ($45), and the engine brake system ($500). I couldn't find another Polaris dealer that would give me the machine alone for $7,300 much less with all the accessories.
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

I had just had a friend pick up a new 500 Foreman for just a little over $5000, i bought mine in '04 and paid more than that for it. He use to have a Rubi but didn't like all the bells and whistles it had so he went to the Foreman and he gave it rave reviews. I believe he bought it at the dealership on the old Seward.