Thread: North American Hunter Article

Thumbs up North American Hunter Article

I had to post this because he just makes me so incredibly proud, but here is the article:

http://www.huntingclub.com/Projects/...aspx?id=103052

My husband was the guide for this 70 year old gentleman last year. I am very proud that he is in the article and that Lee was able to obtain his lifelong dream.

I know that there were questions before whether or not this was a legal ram, and it was legal FYI. So before we go into another debate, it was determined by F&G in Fairbanks that it was a legal ram.

Also... this Dall Sheep was one of the BEST pieces of meat I have EVER ever enjoyed!

The article is in the October 2007 issue of North American Hunter.
    Lurker.

I didn't get in on the controversy over whether or not it was legal from the Monday morning quaterbacks, but it doesn't sound like I missed anything there!!!!
    It's great that your hubby could help this guy realize his dream!!!!!
    Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Aw... that's awfully nice of you, Vance. Thanks so much!
    It was a rough hunt for them both. I am happy that they both got out safe and Lee was able to get his trip of a lifetime. Lee and Dori have been such an amazing force in mine and my husband's marriage. If I could only be but a quarter of what they are in their marriage, I would be set for life.
    He also still contacts us regularly every anniversary and every hunting season since then, he calls to ask how the hunt went, how the hunters were, and how the success was. He's a pretty impressive and in shape 70 year old gentleman!

Knowing that my husband is as intelligent as he is in the field simply makes me appreciate his attributes as a skilled hunter and guide that much more as a wife.

We ran out of that sheep meat pretty quickly. Next year, we better get another. Maybe my first, who knows.

Thanks again...
    Lurker.

Talking Sheep Hunter

Maybe your son will loan you his BB gun. grin