Thread: DI404 Sucess

Default DI404 Sucess

Returned from Delta from my wife's bison hunt with a beautiful cow bison. This was a very unique hunt to say the least,"Buffalo", we were hunting "Buffalo"! Hunt started off slow but we saw some great country and sights, along with some great people, thanks to the folks at Mountain House Lodge/ Adams Rib for the fantasic food and service a true class act. The last couple of hours of our actual hunt were the most gratifying and heart pounding moments I've ever experienced while hunting. We stalked to within 75 yards of some of the most awesome animals you could ever imagine seeing in the outdoors. We were lucky enough to watch a herd of over 100 bison for about 30 minutes. When everything finally came together my wife couldn't have made a better shot. I was truely proud to be apart of this once in a lifetime hunt with her...

Default Awesome!!!

I am so jealous that is a hunt of a lifetime. Congratulations to you and your wife. The two of you shall be eating well for awhile to come. What a great memory.

Thumbs up

Congrats on you and your wifes successful hunt. That's funny you mentioned that you were "Buffalo" hunting. I felt the same way when I had my bull tag in '05. It was so cool... I was by myself for 3 days and I had alot of time to think, and I thought of that very same thing. Kinda surreal sometimes being around them. I really appreciated having that opportunty to do something that very few people can say that they've done. I look at him up on the wall all the time and still think, wow, I got a buffalo. Who'd a thunk? You're right, they are awesome animals. They've got my respect... Enjoy.....

Congrads on the buffalo !!!

I sent you a P.M
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

Talking Good Job

Good job Hat! Or should I say BAG! Can you post a Pic? Tell the wife I said congrats.

Joe

Waidmannsheil! Where did you guys end up getting your bison. The Delta hunt is an interesting endeavor on many levels.

Hey AKJOEFUSS, having alittle trouble getting the pics lined out but I'll see if my son can get them on here for me even though that little #@$**#! is somewhat slow he can usually get the job done!

Default I will get him on it!

Lets see if I can get it done. Hope this works.

Joe
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs up Holy C O W !!!

Hey Hat-fries!

Nice picture! Congrats to the both of you! I guess its time for some of that "sacred back strap".

Default Ohhh Maaan!

That is some good eatin' - my wife took a nice bull about 6 years ago up there. I dream of sinking my teeth into some of that again.
    Everything that lives and moves will be food for you.
    Genesis 9:3

Very nice. Congrats
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Hatfield -
    Congrats on your Bison. I sent you a PM.

Congrats to you and the little lady!

Default wow

grats to you and the wife, i'm jealouos too, as most of us are i'm sure...