Thread: Free Shipping (over $100.00)

Default Free Shipping (over $100.00)

I have been looking into new tires for my ATV but the prices the local guys wanted was out of my price range. A friend of mine told me about a site that does free shipping for orders over $100.00, even to AK. I called to confirm this and yes, all orders over $100.00 the shipping is FREE. They are mostly a motor cross site but they do have some atv items and a good stock of tires at a good price.
    www.motocross.com
    Happy shopping,
    Dave

Dave,
    Are you sure about that address? Motocross.com looks more like a news and forum type of website--where do they sell stuff?

www.motosport.com

Sorry for the goof up. I would edit it but can't figure out how.
    Dave

Thumbs down

I highly recommend you find another source. I just had a bad experience with these guys on a wheel order about a month ago. They sent 3 different style wheels instead of the 4 identical wheels I ordered. They then didn't have the correct wheels in stock and wanted me to pay the return shipping on the wrong wheels. Uh...I don't think so.

I've had good luck with the guys at Go-Pro on Lake Otis. Their prices are reasonable and you don't have to pay shipping for most items. Anything you order shows up in less than a week.

Thanks for the update. I already placed my order so I hope it comes in fine. Here on the rock we have even less options so I will hope for the best.

Thumbs up Tires Unlimited (Ohio)

Ordered (4) MudBugs from these guys this fall and total shipping was about $70.00 which was real good compared to most others. The whole set with shipping was approx. $370.00, for 26".

Got the tires!
    Got what I ordered and it only took one week. I am a happy customer and would recomend this company.
    Dave

Default ebay tires and shipping

I noticed this thread and I am in the same boat. I have been looking at ebay and noticing a lot of free shipping on tires, even when I enter an Alaska zip code in the shipping area at the top of the page. Has anyone tried to order tires from ebay and what kind of luck did you have? I have always had OEM tires and I would like to get something a little more aggressive on my next machine. My machine will be used for work more than play so if anyone has some ideas I would sure appreciate your opinion. Thanks

Look at the Mudlites, they are an agressive tire but ont overly agressive and are very popular up here. If it says free shipping and there's no clause stating "extra for Alaska" then you should be ok. We bought a winch over a year ago from e-Bay and the guy tried to pull the extra shipping cost to Alaska on us but it never stated that in his ad so he had to ship it to us for what he stated in his auction.

Default great deal on a winch from these guys

I bought the Warn XT 2500 ( Synthetic rope) winch from these guys for 339.00. at my door step in 2 to 3 days. great winch and no shipping- put it on myself- saved a lot of money.

Default shipping charges

Hey akflyfisher, was your shipping free or did they charge you a little more to get it to Alaska?

Free, Free, Free! FedEx ground at no cost! Total of $389.00 for four 26" tires.

Default Sounds great!

Thanks akflyfisher!

Default Tires

Good on you, but again, it cost me about the same for (Tires Unlimited) the Mud Bugs-which have a better review than MudLites.

Just my experience.........

That was for Bighorns which are a radial tire. If you do not have road access this may be your best bet. JMHO
    Dave

Thumbs up akflyfisher, I got 'em

Hey Dave, I just wanted to thank you for the info on www.motosport.com, they sent me my Mudlite XTR's in 5 shipping days and I couldn't be happier. No extra shipping charges as you said, Fed Ex ground. I also would like to recommend this company to anyone else who may want to have tires shipped to Alaska. The only way I could have got them cheaper would have been to ship them with a friend or privately. Thanks again Dave!

Thumbs up Thanks

I also bought tires for the wheeler and was very pleased!! Only took 4 days to get them and no shipping at all!!!!!!!

Thanks again for the Tip
    Shawn
    AkBama

Default Motosports

I bought a set of ITP 589's cheaper than anywhere I could find.
    4 days with free shipping.
    Then I decided I wanted rims.( since my front ones rubbed the struts on my Polaris.)
    They were on sale for $52 each with no shipping charge..
    They did send me one that was diff than the other three. They sent me another one and had me ship them the odd one. They refunded me my shipping cost once they had the wheel.
    I am totally happy with them and would recommend them to all.
    Donnie