Thread: Thanks for all the help

Default Thanks for all the help

I just returned from my moose hunt and just want to thank everybody here for all the help. Blue Moose rafting was a great help and great service. Golden Eagle Outfitters out in Delta Junction were the best people around. Bruce Martin, the U-Haul dealer and Delta Sausage both in Delta Junction and everybody else we ran into were great.
    We got what we came after: me 63" moose, my brother nice caribou with long top tines.
    Thanks all

Congratulations on what sounds lke a great hunt, Bob. Do you have any pictures to share? We'd love to see!

I don't know how to get them on there.

Bob - There are multiple ways of posting photos here. The easiest way is probably to attach the photo file here, which you can learn how to do in many of the photo threads in the "Forum Tips" section.

My preferred method, however, is through the use of a photobucket account. Go to www.photobucket.com and register for a free account. Once you have an account you will see a screen that at the top says "upload photos". Click on the upload photo button - this part should hopefully be clear. Once you have uploaded photos into your account you will see an "album" of your photos. Underneath each picture will be 3 links to your photos in different formats. One of them will have [IMG] tagged onto both ends of the address. If you cut and paste that right into the body of a message here, your pictures should show up full size. Let me know if that's not clear, and we'll explore some other options.

Bob, congrats! Glad you had a good hunt. If you want to email me some pics, I'd be happy to post them here for you if you can't figure it out.
    Best,

Glad you had a great hunt and good experiences with outfitters and transporters not to mention meat processors!

Here is a couple pictures of my moose,my brothers caribou and many"fresh suppers.

Great pictures, Bob. Thanks for sharing! If you don't mind, add one of the caribou and one of the moose to the photo gallery as well.

By the way, I love seeing brothers out hunting together. I do my best to get into the field with my brother at least once every year. It is mighty difficult to pull off with our different schedules, but I love my time out there with him. We went out for the day on Sunday to chase his Kenai Mountains caribou, and I wouldn't trade that time shared with my big bro for the world.