Thread: Bullet Bargain...

Default Bullet Bargain...

I have just recently received an order from Graf & Son and had found in a flyer from them a buy on some Sierra bulk bullets. These are 338 225 grain flat base spitzers. The do not normally make them just the 215 grain which ois a boat-tail. These 225 grain will be just the ticket in the 338 WSM or the 338-06 or 338 Hawk where a 250 grain isn't needed. These are not a "premium" bullet just cup and core but would be fine for practice and sight in and of course for caribou, sheep or deer. These middle-of-the-road 338's will perform well with these bullets.

Now for the best part they are only about $20/100. Apparently that green box is pricey, these come in a plastic bag. They are not in their normal catalog and the number is SRA9900. If you do a lot of load work up for the wildcats as I do a bargain on a midweight bullet is nice to find.

Graf sometimes will offer a bargain on short runs of bullets from various manufacturers. A while back I got a bunch of 217 grain Swift A-frame bullets in bulk. These of course are not a standard bullet from Swift but were made for Remington to load in their Safari ammo in the 338 WM. They no longer load that one.

Graf also carries a decent selection of the Cast Performance hard cast bullets for revolvers and some rifle calibers with competitive prices.
    Is there nothing so sacred on this earth that you aren't willing to kill or die for?

Default Smoking Deal - Thanks

I just bought some Hornady 225's at a local store for 20% off and cost $21.59. Three was the max. I could get.

I just placed an order for 5 bags of the Sierra's. Cost to ship within the "lesser 48" was only $5.95! The lady said shipping to AK would be more.

Fairbanks, Alaska

Do you have anymore 35 cal 250 grn Swift-A-Frames? Also any 30 cal 200 grn Swift-A-Frames? Thanks

Anchorage, Alaska

Thanks for the info Murphy. I like using the Cast Performance bullets in big revolvers.

Default CP bullets in AK

Great Northern Guns has a good selection of CP bullets, at good prices, if you didn't want to order on line and pay the shipping.

Default Sierra 338, 225 gr bulk bullet bargain still available....

For anyone interested, the bullets Murphy references are still available from Graf for $20 a hundred plus shipping.... I just received 200 myself this week.

Question 338 Bullets

If you still have some 338-225 Swift I need some!