Thread: WTB a Yamaha Viking

Default WTB a Yamaha Viking

Thinking about buying a Yamaha Pro Viking and thought I would see if anyone would be interested in sharing there thoughts on them. I know they are heavy, but I am not looking to do much mountain sledding. Basically for my wife and I to go out on. Appreciate your input...

Default Great Machine!!!!

You will find the VK pro. to be a great two up sled! Also can tow a sled behind and hardly know it's there. I put over 4000 miles on one last season trailbreaking, grooming, hauling wood and GPSing trails for the M.S.B . Very comforable to ride. I spend 10 hrs. on it every Monday all winter grooming trails in the Willow area. Note: It needed very little Maintance!

Good Luck Trailboss

Default Update

Well, I ended up picking one up at the Winter expo this weekend. I tried looking at all the sleds and really like the Yamaha the best. So bring on the snow... Thanks for your input. Tony

Default Riding

We ride ever weekend out here in Willow, lots of easy trails to tour! Give us a shout out here at Winter Park Cabins and I will give you a tour.

Default I will look you up

Sounds good. Thanks for your input. I ride the Sue a lot from Deshka Landing also so I will give you a call. I should be picking my machine up tomorrow. But now I will most likely have to wait for the snow right... Hope not. Thanks again. Tony