Thread: Found male wedding band at Trailrace

Default Found male wedding band at Trailrace

I found a wedding band at trailrace today. If you lost one there, send me pm and identify it. It has markings on the inside.

Bend it this way and that - crimp a hook on it, and give a few casts.

Heard of old timers using wedding bands, but this is usually a fishing story of how they got the big one. I have also heard of people taking apart their pocket watch and using the parts after losing all their lures. Hopefully, the wedding band was not meant to be lost. If it was not, I suspect the guy had to do a lot of explaining and probably as been on strict house restriction with no fishing allowed .

A very good friend of mine threw her wedding band into the waters above the trail race when she got divorced. Wonder if it's the same one
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in english, thank a veteran

Default Post in another place

I know it's kind of the competition but you might also post the found goodies on www.alaskaoutdoorjournal.com - private angler reports; I'm sure there is probably someone looking for it. My wife lost her whole set a couple of years ago and ended up with a new one (still wonder if the original was really "lost")
    "He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit is better than he who takes a city." ~ Proverbs 16:32