Thread: Need two sleds!!!!!!

Default Need two sleds!!!!!!

I need a sled for me and a sled for the wife! Looking to spen around $8000. I would like to get a 600 or 700 and a 440-550 for the wife. A trail sled for her so that I can also use it for fishing and hunting. I would also like a trailer with the two sleds. If anyone knows anyone selling some sleds please let me know. I would like any ideas on what type of sleds to get. I will mainly use for trail use but would like something that will handle powder.

Thanks for all the help and info!
    Bill
    Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

I don't know much about this site, but it looks good. if somebody were to be coming up from Montana http://www.snowmobilesale.com/snowmo...obilesales.htm Probably not for this year, but maybe next.

Default Rmk 700

I ahve a 06 rmk 700 with only 400 miles. Just broke in. Much too fast for my wife and kids, someone will get hurt. I would sell it for 5,000. It truly looks as if it just came out of the box.

Bill Booth 745-5464 In Palmer

Default Sled

I know Bill's sled and it is literaly brand new. If I did not have two I would scoop it up last week. He rides the trails to his cabin and checks a trap line, he does not bomb up the hills and High Mark.

06 RMK 700 - heck of a deal

Default Thanks for the replys

I wish I could pick that sled up asap, but no can do. Just had an unexpected money issue. Again thanks for the reply's.
    Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.