Thread: Wife organizing bead box

Default Wife organizing bead box

So my wife this evening (who is one great fisher lady on any river for bows and dolly's) reorganizes my bead box's this evening in preperation for my next 7 days on the Kenai (she will be there 3 of them) Not only did she touch the beads, she moved the beads, told me how she sorted them, what spot they are in in the bead box and why,and the reason's she did this. In most cases I would be highly alarmed at anyone doing this. As she is the best fisher person in our family I said nothing. So the only thing I can say is what a woman and look for us on the kenai this week.
    Fish on
    Catch them but let them go gently\
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Chuck & Goddess ... best of luck.

Note for Chuck: She only touches her beads. She shines yours with Blazo.

Keep your eye on her jewelry. It's possible that she is sporting a new necklace and bracelet combo.

I've learned through experience that sometimes there is more to "rearranging the tacklebox" than meets the eye.

Of course she's the best fisher-person in your family....She gets the edge by messing with your beads, and throwing you off your chaotic ways.

PS - There's more choices and colors when the beads are all mixed up!

Good stuff. Thanks guys i was hoping we all could have some fun with this thread
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Default ah, the ladies

What I've gathered over the years about why most ladies that fish get to a proficient level so quickly is that they tend to focus on doing it much more than the bringandbrag, show and tell that us boys get ourselves into.....apparently nobody showed them that chapter of fishing etiquette, oh yeah, they skipped the "excuses" chapter too....dirty pool man, dirty pool.

What would bother me most about my lady touching my bead box would be that all my hooks would have the old knots trimmed off, my beads would all be arranged with the 6's and 8's of each color next to each other, the tippet stacked from 12 to 6 lbs bottom to top, the toothpicks would be snipped and stacked with the points all going the same way and the indicators would all be in separate comparments sorted by size......WHO CAN WORK UNDER THESE CONDITIONS! I'd never find ANYTHING.

ps, my cigar stash would probably be gone too!

Congrats Chuck, sounds like a fine lady.
    Last edited by Catch It; 09-22-2007 at 09:31. Reason: incriminating typo

Default yep

And Said

Default We are Lucky

Make no mistake about it, my wife is a better fisher person than I am. She is almost insane about it. I am just the driver and sometimes she will let me catch a fish or two!!

But then again, I don't mind as I consider myself luck to have a lady who likes to fish and hunt, they are a rare ones.

ALASKAN SEA-DUCTION
    1988 M/Y Camargue YachtFisher
    MMSI# 338131469
    Blog: http://alaskanseaduction.blogspot.com/