Thread: .375 Ruger - reloading equipment

Default .375 Ruger - reloading equipment

Can someone clue me in on what shellholder will work with this round? I can't seem to locate the number on either the RCBS or Hornady websites.

Also, I'm looking for a source of brass...Midway is out of stock and are not taking backorders at the moment.

Austin

The same shell holder that all the belted Winmags use (375 H&H too) . I got brass from callingcoyotes.com, but they are out of stock also. They might take a back order though.

I'm using RCBS # 13

My brass backorder at Midway has been canceled due to Hornady being unable to supply.

Default Thanks Dave & Bob

I hope the brass supply issue gets worked out...

The 375 Ruger has a rim diameter of .532 the same as the 338 WM or 375 H&H and uses Redding S/H #6, RCBS #4 or #26, Hornady # 5 or Lyman #13. I think both RCBS and Hornady created a new S/H for this round but their existant shell holder for the magnums will fit nicely.

I think Graf & Son of Mexico, Missouri, down the road from Midway USA, has 375 Rug brass in stock. Their number for orders is 800-531-2666.
    Is there nothing so sacred on this earth that you aren't willing to kill or die for?