Thread: Anchorage FFL dealer needed

Default Anchorage FFL dealer needed

I need to ship a handgun to Florida and they require it be from FFL to FFL. I know there are numerous FFL holders in town but do you guys recommend anyone from your personal experience. I'm looking to do this tomorrow or saturday ( 9-21 or 9-22) but can wait. I've already got a FFL dealer on the Florida end.

On another note, the gun is a Glock and I need to have my new sights installed preferably by the same person.

Travis
    tjust@gci.net

I'm curious what place is requiring you to ship from an FFL. You can ship to an FFL without being one, as it would otherwise require every gun that goes back to the factory or a gunsmith to be processed through an FFL.

Personally I wouldn't do business with someone that was so ignorant of firearm laws, and/or was overly fearful of litigation.

Default FFL no longer needed.

It is up to the business whether it will accept it, but Florida law is the governing body in my case since they require an FFL on both ends. I got it shipped today with Alaska Tactical who once again provided excellent service. $35 plus shipping......

Default Hiya Paul!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul H View Post

Personally I wouldn't do business with someone that was so ignorant of firearm laws, and/or was overly fearful of litigation.
    Hiya Paul, grumpy today?
    ATF regs pull little weight when the carriers all require a FFL on this end.
    Which carrier do you use?