Thread: Rifle Coating

Default Rifle Coating

I would like to get two rifles Tefloned or Cerakoted, etc. Is there anyone in-state, besides Wild West, that does this kind of work?

I heard there was someone in Eagle River that does Dura-Coat, but I don't have a name or contact information. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks.

Yes, at the last gun show I met the owner of HighReady. They're in town and the examples of their work looked pretty good. Phone #907-317-8440.

Send your rifle to Accurate Plating and Weaponry www.apwcogan.com in Alabama. He will hard chrome your gun in any one of several finishes. I converted a wood/blued several years ago to a stainless synthetic look and it holds up awesome.

BTW, hard chrome is 10x the finish as teflon. Teflon peals, hard chrome is at a molecular level. It is on there for good. You will not be disappointed!

I agree with your earlier comment -- SCREW WWG in Anchorage. They are complete asses to deal with!

Big Nasty,what did it cost you for that particular finish? Also,Is it more like a stainless finish,any guarantees? Thanks.