Thread: Argo Avenger Transmission Problem

Unhappy Argo Avenger Transmission Problem

I think the tranny in my 07 Avenger EFI bit the dust the other night on flat ground with no warning! I was idiling along on a hard trail with my wife and 7 yr old son about 5 miles from the trail head and it popped out of gear I thought that it was wierd since it's never done this before so I put it back in gear and it popped right back out and made a grinding/crunching sound and would not go back into gear. I tried low range and it did nothing so I ended up backing all the way back to my trailer in the dark. By the way the headlights don't help when your backing up!! Has anyone had this problem with there Argo? I have a doctors appointment with All Seasons Argo on Friday and Jason said they'd look at it but looks like I get to miss the rest of hunting season because of this one

Never had that problem , Is it under warranty ?Keep us informed on what Jason says.

Roger
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

Thumbs up Fixed!

Well took it to the shop today. The tranny was shot had a broken tooth or bearing, anyhow they put a new tranny in under warranty and had me in and out in about 3 hours Talk about going the extra mile to keep me happy they have been great to me everytime I've been there. Thanks again to Jason and Travis for getting it fixed and back to me in the same day so I wouldn't have to make another trip up there to pick it up and I can go out and hunt this weekend. Jason said that this was only the 4th tranny problem since the Avengers came out and the first of this kind so doesn't sound like a major issue. Good luck and happy hunting, Steve

3 hours GREAT !!!! Man it take me that long to just get the chains and pull the axle to change wheel bearings ,I like dealing with Jason stands behind everything and will go out of the way to get you rolling again ,Everytime I need something I just give him a call and its in the mail the same day and here in my mail box 2 days later.
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!