Thread: need help with jet boat repair in anchorage area

Default need help with jet boat repair in anchorage area

I am the proud owner of a jetcraft extreme shallow. I've done a fair amount of damage to the boat this summer, though. I bent the steel keel plate pretty severely. It doesn't leak, but it needs to be taken off and straightened out in a press and the hull needs to have quite a few dents pounded out and cleaned up. I also need a new shift/throttle controll cable instaslled and someone to weld one of the alumunum tubes holding up the swim platform back on. Anybody know a good repair shop in anchorage? I want the hull to look as new as possible.

PS we did have some phenomenal fishing for rainbows, though

redneck doctor I can weld the boat 9/4/2007 am need to know the damage and a picture would be great. are you here in anch?

I am here in Anchorage. I would like to find a place to do everything in one stop, because my insurancee should pick up the tab. I may also call my insurance and ask them if I can pay for everyting myslef, and have them reimburse me later. The welding is the easiest fix and should take no more than 15 minutes, prep time included.

Los Anchorage

We'd like a shot at helping you out. If you're willing/interested, give me a call at 250-1235 Thanks, Chris