Thread: Vandalized

Default Vandalized

Well,

Thought we would take a quick ride to the B29 crash site since we failed the last attempt...caught at the great mudbog below the tower...made it to the site this time..soaked in muskeg...(took two hours to get that crap out of every nook in my griz)..anyway great ride but... when we got back 3 out of our 4 trucks were vandalized...two drivers windows busted out and a tonneau cover damaged...lost a set of ramps a bunch of CDs and a hidden camara at about $1500..freakin...redneck ********s...probably the local dudes we pulled out of one of the mudbogs....

Default Sucky...

That really sucks! I can't understand why people have to do that. Where were you? I'm from up north so I might be far away, just curious.

Id love to set them *******s up,,bait a car for them to vandalize,then swiss cheese there auto with my sks......as there doing the vandalizing....i know,,i know,,highly illegal...but would be o so fun..................

We were at the trailhead to the B29 crash outside of Wasilla, Church Road. I spoke to the old man who lives right there on the trail heading up the mountain. He said this happens alot and that some kids on ATVs tried breaking into his home...gives us all a bad name...just watch your stuff...I'lll leave my door open nextime...

Did you call the police?
    The individual right to keep and bear arms shall not be denied or infringed by the State or a political subdivision of the State.

yeah...took our report by phone...

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by pitstaff View Post
    ...probably the local dudes ....
    If they were locals, they were "kids".

The "locals" are just as tired of that crap as you now are.......

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by danthedewman1 View Post
    Id love to set them *******s up,,bait a car for them to vandalize,then swiss cheese there auto with my sks......as there doing the vandalizing....i know,,i know,,highly illegal...but would be o so fun..................
    I got vandalized in Nenana. I felt the same way you do.

I even talked to the local Trooper. It wasn't satisfying.

It's tempting to set out a nice pickup as bait, but I need that now like I need broken bones.

Maybe in the future...........

If they are old enough to steal....... they are old enough for a severe beating and possibly demobilizing their 4 wheelers so dad has to find out what happened. Might not matter....... but they may think twice about the next time they see a truck parked.

Hi ya'll,
    I'm the one that had their camera jacked on the B29 run. It was my first 4wheeler ride. I used to ride 3 wheelers years ago in Arizona. We never saw looting of riders riggs. Anywhoo, I spoke with the insurance and I will get about 7-8 hundred back on the camera... roughly $1k less than I paid. It really gets under my skin, but the day could have been worse. I had a great first ride on my new Grizzly 700, and I think 4wheelin' is for me. I just went to the Eagle River Yamaha dealership and they are great guys. I'll probably be hanging out there alot... oh ya... they almost got me sold on a sled. Its a good thing Im broke from the Grizzly!

Frank