Thread: rhino

Default rhino

i'm just getting ready for our yearly moose hunt and i am taking a rhino. i've only had it one season and was checking to see if anyone that rides one knows of any quirks or checks i need to do. i read about the fan under water problem and the putting di-elecric grease on the plug wire. is there anything else? the only upgrade i have done so far is some new mud light xtr, which are great so far. i hope it does as well as the ol' foreman... we'll see. it sure is fun so far!

I would consider a snorkel kit if you plan on getting into deep water. Do a search for "Rhino Snorkel Kits" on the net. There are several pictures out there. Looking at the pictures can give you a good idea of what needs to be done. Pretty easy to do yourself. I plan on doing mine real soon. You may also want to look at "wheel spacers" for a little more stability on the trail. That upgrade will be coming soon also. I also dialed up the suspension two settings on mine. It decreased body role a lot. Feels more stable now.

AKMuddy
    Palmer, AK

Hey Muddy...nice rig! Where'd you get the doors?

Quote Originally Posted by 6L PSD View Post
    Hey Muddy...nice rig! Where'd you get the doors?
    Thanks! It is a work in progress. Still have a lot to do. Here is the link where I got my doors. The owner cut me a good break on shipping since we live in Alaska and shipping was more than normal. The doors work great but needed some adjusting the first 4 or 5 times out riding after installed. They convert to full doors for winter or half doors for summer. I also have a Rhinogear heater for the winter.

http://www.shockpros.com/doors.cfm

http://www.rhinogear.us/index.html