Thread: 24 Hours to Moose Trip!!!

Default 24 Hours to Moose Trip!!!

Thanks to all here for your help. Flying out of PA tomorrow on my way north. Really excited. Anchorage tomorrow, Dillingham on Saturday, pristine lake surrounded by many moose in 17B on Sunday. Set up camp, two full days of scouting and fishing and then the fwhaump of my Pearson and the thwack of my Steelforce cutting a set of big lungs....
    Hope I have a good story and some great pics, and I'll let everyone here know when my footage airs on The Outfitter TV and thanks again for all the help.

Ed

Talking Me TOO!!

My wife and I leave on Saturday to Fairbanks. Leaving sunny North Carolina and 85 deg. for 25a and 10 days on the river. I told my wife that we may never come back.

Leave for ANC on the 7th, into unit 21 on the 8th by float plane, then 11 days floating looking for critters to eat.

Leaving DFW on the 8th dropped on the river in 20b on the 10th for 13 days.

Good luck and safe travels to all heading out!

Ed

Default 3 more DAZE

In 3 more days, me and some friends will be SOAR baby ( Somewhere on a river). Good luck to all.

Steve

Congrats to all who are headed up here to AK. Bring your sunscreen and your shorts!! It's been VERY warm. Hopefully it will cool down over the next few days. Right now it's 65 in the shade on my front porch in downtown Fairbanks and the sun is shining it's got a lot of warmth in it. Last weekend we were up in the higher hills north of Fairbanks and it had to have been atleast 70+. But, it could all change quick.

Sept 1st 2005:

Sept 2nd 2005:

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

Good news. I just heard the weather forcast and it' supposed to be in the 30's tonight with possible frost. hey!!..... did you hear that??....gluk,gluk,gluk....
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again