Thread: Got gas

Default Got gas

Looking for the name of the lodge/cafe/gas station at the Yukon bridge above Fairbanks and if anyone knows what the price of gas is there. Thanks

I believe the name of the stop is "Yukon Ventures". At least it used to be.
    When I go up there I dont really care what the price of gas is because its not like you have a choice of where to buy gas if you need it. To err on the safe side just assume that the gas is going to cost 2X what it is in Fairbanks.

Default gas

Thats true. I'd rather go up there empty and pay what ever it is. Thanks for the info.

Default No Gas

Last I heard they had nothing but diesel at the Yukon gas station. You should be able to make it from Fairbanks to Coldfoot on a tank. And from what I heard Coldfoot did have regulaer gas. Last time I went up there I brought 30 gallons with me and that was enough to get to Toolik Lake and back to Fairbanks. But that was in a Dodge 1500.

Default This Weekend

Made The Trip This Weekend, No Gas At The Yukon, As Far As I Know. Cold Foot Was 3.99 A Gallon If My Memory Serves Me Correct.

AFTER READING THIS, I GUESS I AM NOT VERY HELPFULL (KILLING TIME AT WORK HERE), BUT I MADE IT FROM FAIRBANKS TO COLDFOOT ON A FULL TANK EASY WITH MY GAS GUZZLER.

Default There is gas at Yukon.

Was just there yesterday though I did not fill up. Store / pumps are open 9am to 9pm. I believe it was between 3.69 and 3.99 per gallon.

Elkwhisper