Thread: CastPerformance bullets at SW in Fairbanks

Default CastPerformance bullets at SW in Fairbanks

Well, for the past six months, off and on while going into SW here in Fairbanks I would check for CP or other quality gas check bullets. Much to my surprise and delight they had some yesterday. Maybe they carry them all the time and I'm just slow on the uptake but figured I'd pass on the info. CP .44 .430 300gr WFNGC 100ct for $22.99. They had some .45 and others also. Not too many though.

Now I'm reday to load up some bear protection/hunting rounds.

Perry
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

With the introduction of the USPS flat rate boxes it makes it easier (cheaper)for Alaskans to order bullets from the lower 48. If you can not find what you need locally just pop on the computer and have them shipped here in the flat rate boxes. They hold up to 70 pounds and only cost $9 to be shipped anywhere in the USA Priority airmail. Just tell the folks to make sure they are taped up good.
    I know I am off topic but just wanted to make sure more people know about this shipping method.
    Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by Snowwolfe View Post
    With the introduction of the USPS flat rate boxes it makes it easier (cheaper)for Alaskans to order bullets from the lower 48. If you can not find what you need locally just pop on the computer and have them shipped here in the flat rate boxes. They hold up to 70 pounds and only cost $9 to be shipped anywhere in the USA Priority airmail. Just tell the folks to make sure they are taped up good.
    I know I am off topic but just wanted to make sure more people know about this shipping method.
    Not only a good deal, but USPS Priority Mail ships to post office boxes as well. And the average from the L48 is about 4 days ...beats UPS.

Brian

Yup. USPS flat rate is a good deal but I can't find anyone online that sells these bullets for less that 22.99. Cabelas and Midway sell them for that. It's nice to be able to buy them off the shelf locally for the same price and not have to pay an extra 9 bucks.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again