Thread: Winner Chosen - Enter to win a Vortex 6.5-20x50 Viper Riflescope

Forum Sponsor
    New York

Default Winner Chosen - Enter to win a Vortex 6.5-20x50 Viper Riflescope

Winner Chosen - Next Drawing for Vortex 6.5-20x50 Viper Riflescope on October 15th

The Minox Spotting Scope Contest has ended. Congratulations to our winner Steve K. of Alaska Outdoors Directory Forums winner of the Minox MD62ED Spotting Scope with 21-42 LER Zoom Eyepiece!

As an extra added bonus we pulled a few extra names. These runner ups have won a Minox Macroscope 8x25.

Congratulations to:
    Chip M. from
    Earl P from
    John T. from
    Sam G. from
    Rip O from

Our next Drawing will be on October 15th for a Vortex 6.5-20x50 Viper Riflescope. There will also be 5 runner ups that will receive a Vortex Diamondback 1.75-5x32 riflescope (If you win and are outside of the USA we will substitute a like value Vortex Binocular as we cannot ship riflescopes outside of the USA)

Please go to our website, and enter. Past entries will not be in this drawing. To keep the drawing available to those that continue to have an interest, each contest winner will be drawn from entries for that contest period.

Are you our next winner?

What are you waiting for? Just go and sign up. There is no purchase required and we are not selling your info to anyone.

Congratulations to our latest winners.
    If there is anything I can answer for you or assist you with please let me know.
    Thanks and have a great day,
    Camera Land

Default Winner!!!

I just learned that I was chosen as the winner and called Doug there at Cameraland and now will wait for the spotting scope before going out on my hunt to use. I'll get back with a review of it's qualities and hope to post here or where needed. I'll take my ol-Leupold spotting scope for grins to compare both! Thanks Doug for a wonderful prize. Sincerely, Steve K.

Default Minox MD 62 ED

Here we go and where do I start? Well let me say this, hands down a gem to use and extremely Bright optics. I received the Minox MD 62 ED Spotting Scope and have been trying it out and compareing it to my old gold ring leupold fixed 25x50 roof prism spotting scope. It surpassed it in many ways. Although the roof prism leupold is lighter in weight and very compact it works well. Now, the Minox is well equiipped however with many features I'll enjoy for years to come. It is now my go to spotting scope. It has a 21-42 LER Eye-piece that has a pull out extention for those who don't use glasses and screws back-in for those who do wear glasses. There is a lens hood on the business end of the scope to protect the scope and give added shade on bright days. The scope is rubber housed for added protection and came equipped with a durable case that is zippered at the front objective, at the tripod connection, and a zippered opening for the eye-piece. All can be kept on the scope while either used or in storage. I set mine up with a qwik-release switch that will allow me to assemble easily in transition for use onto the tripod. Many thanks Doug, I will enjoy it for many years.