Thread: North Slope Caribou fly out

Default North Slope Caribou fly out

Looking into unguided fly out. Out of Happy Valley for Caribou, any recommendations?

Default Deltana

Deltana outfitters.... they fly a supercub out of happy valley. they are most likely booked for the season though.....

Ralph at Deltana 378-9959

Ralph would be a great choice. It will be tough to get in-touch with them now since they are at Happy Valley guiding the Sheep and Caribou hunters.

How much do they charge for a drop-off hunt? His website doesn't have any prices.

Default $

this year it was $1250 per hunter.... that included one Bou on the way back.... another $500 if you took a second Bou...

Default Great Info

First off thanks to all who replied, the info is appreciated. AKGreg have you flown out with Deltana Outfitters before? If so I would like to get more info.

Default Deltana

Tradbowkill - I haven't gone with them yet but will in 8 days. I'll be happy to share my experiences when we get back. All I have to go on so far are my conversations with Ralph on the phone and via e-mail. Seems like a great guy, really easy to talk to and work with. Just my 2 cents.