Thread: Stolen Wheeler

Exclamation Stolen Wheeler

Last Friday, Aug. 17, a friend had his 4 wheeler break down within a mile of the road at Eureka. It was on the trail that leaves from the gravel pit on the Glennallen side of Eureka. It was not able to be towed out with what they had and they had two caribou to deal with. He checked on it Saturday and Sunday, but when he went to tow it out yesterday(Tuesday) it was gone. Both rear wheels had broke off so it would have taken some effort to get it out of there. If anyone has any info I would like to hear it. You can PM me if you like. Thank you.

'94 Polaris 400L, 2 stroke, red and gray, steel racks, and both rear hubs broken. There are a few little things on the machine that a couple of us can identify it by. I am also tracking down the VIN from the previous owner. Any help would be great. Thanks again.

Default not much help

after reading all your post if it was on the hill coming back out from old man creek i can say it was there as of 3:30 sunday as i drove around it going in and coming out. but nothing beyond that point good luck